The settings section allows you to change the vital elements of the Tidio Chat back-end. Here you can edit your chat settings, manage operators, check into your account, and a lot more.
- Preferences – Change your project’s URL, enable periodic reports (daily, every 3 days, weekly, monthly), set your email notifications and clear previously banned visitors. You can also delete the chat project here.
- Account – Here you can review and modify your billing info, change the region, or edit your login details (email, password).
- Operators – Add, deactivate or delete operators, and manage their permissions. To learn more about this, click here.
- Integrations – Connect your Tidio account with several third-party CRM, email marketing, and e-commerce apps.
- Notifications – Change the sound notifications for new incoming visitors, new chat requests, and new messages. Add and modify the timeframes for your Do Not Disturb schedule.
- Quick Responses – Prepare short messages, links or answers, and use them during the conversation. To learn more about quick responses, click here.
- Tracking – Trace the actions of your visitors and collect the data of your visitors’ movement on your website.
- Desktop & Mobile – Download the apps for desktop and mobile for all common systems. Check out our knowledge base articles to learn more about the desktop app and the mobile app.
- Data Export – Option that allows you to generate a CSV file with the data of visitors you have collected. You can also generate it in Contacts tab
- Developer – Find out more about your chat project and modify your chat with the Tidio API.
If you have any questions regarding the settings, simply ask via chat or contact us at [email protected]