Integration with Agile CRM
This article is divided into two sections:
To integrate Tidio Chat with Agile CRM simply follow the steps below:
1. In the chat admin panel, go to Settings > Integrations and click on the Agile CRM tile.
2. The app is now added to your account.
3. To fully integrate Tidio Chat with Agile CRM, you will need your subdomain address and a personal access token (API Key).
- Subdomain – This is your Agile CRM’s domain. If you log in to Agile CRM at http://mycompany.agilecrm.com, then enter ‘
mycompany’ here (without quotes).
- API Key – To get your personal access token (API Key), log in to Agile CRM, go to Admin settings and API section as shown here:
4. Fill in your Agile CRM subdomain and the API Key into the app’s settings in the Tidio panel, then click Add.
How does it work?
Our integration with Agile CRM allows you to get all the details gathered during chat and export them to the CRM as a sales lead.
It will appear as a new contact and include all the details from the Info tab of an active chat window, such as the visitor’s name, email address, or phone number.
You can trigger that by choosing Save in Agile from the list of actions available during a chat in the three-dots menu (in the upper-right corner).
If you are experiencing any trouble with this integration, please contact us via live chat or at [email protected]