Integration with Salesforce
To integrate Tidio with your Salesforce account, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Tidio panel, proceed to the Settings > Integrations and click on the Salesforce tile.
2. To finish the integration, you will need to provide your email address, password
3. To find your Security token, please log into your SalesForce panel.
5. Select the Personal tab and go to Reset My Security Token. Then, click Reset Security Token. A new security token will be sent to your email address.
6. Copy the security token from the email and paste it into your Tidio panel.
7. Save the settings to activate the integration. Your chat is now fully integrated with Salesforce!
Error API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG will show up whenever we detect that the API is not enabled inside your Salesforce panel (i.e. Salesforce did not record your payment for API or when it’s manually disabled). For details on resolving it, we recommend contacting Salesforce directly.
If you are experiencing any other issues with this integration, please don’t hesitate to contact us via live chat or at [email protected]