Integration with Zoho
Please note that this integration is available only for existing users. New users need to integrate Zoho using Zapier.
To integrate Tidio Chat with your Zoho account, follow the simple steps below:
1. In the chat admin panel, go to Settings > Integrations and click on the Zoho tile.
2. The app is now added to your account. To fully integrate Tidio Chat with Zoho you will need your API Key. To find the API Key, please log in at https://accounts.zoho.eu or https://accounts.zoho.com depending on your domain’s origin.
3. You will now need to generate an Authentication Token that will be required in the last step of the integration. You can find Zoho’s own guide on using authentication tokens here (European users) or here (rest of the world).
4. Now you can go back to your Tidio Chat panel to input your API Key. Also select the domain, according to your region of operation. Remember to hit the Save button to keep the changes.
5. That’s it! You’ve finished integrating your Zoho account with Tidio Chat.
If you are experiencing any trouble with this integration, please contact us via live chat or at [email protected]