Using Messenger Integration
The Tidio Messenger integration allows you to handle customer requests sent via Facebook directly in your Tidio panel.
You can reply to your customers using one intuitive dashboard without switching anything, logging into another account, or opening another app.
How to check if you have integrated your chat with Messenger:
1. Go to your Facebook page and click on the Message button to start a conversation.
2. Send a message, just like a regular Messenger user would.
3. You should now receive a notification in your Tidio panel. If you open it a new chat with Messenger as a default channel will be started.
4. You can reply to the user using the same chat window.
5. The message should be immediately visible in the visitor’s Messenger window, just as if you’ve sent it from your own Messenger account.
Facebook API Couldn’t be loaded Error
Please follow the steps below in case of that error:
1. Go to Facebook > Settings > Business integrations
2. Remove Tidio from the list
3. Reauthorise Messenger integration in Tidio again.
If you have any questions regarding the integration or need any help with it, feel free to reach out to us via chat or at [email protected]