Zendesk Help Center Installation Guide
This article will help you to add the Tidio Chat widget to your Zendesk Help Center page. To learn more about the integrating Zendesk with Tidio Chat please click here.
1. First, log into your Zendesk panel and go to your Zendesk Help Center by clicking on the Help Center icon.
2. Select the General > “Customize design” button at the top your screen.
3. Then, go to the “Theme” section on the left and select “Edit theme”.
4. Choose the “Footer” tab from the dropdown list at the top left of your Theme editor.
7. The chat should now be visible on all your Help Center pages. Now you can go back to you Tidio Chat panel to customize the chat to your preferences.
SEND YOUR OFFLINE MESSAGES DIRECTLY TO ZENDESK.
To receive offline messages from Tidio Chat directly to your Zendesk panel, please log into your chat panel, go to the Settings -> Notifications menu and in the ‘Send to’ enter the email address you use for Zendesk. Afterwards
That’s it! The chat has been successfully installed on your Zendesk Help Center website.
In case you have any questions or need help with installing integration, please contact us via chat or at [email protected]