How To Contact Tidio Support
When you contact us, you’ll talk to real, friendly humans — always ready to help! Our Customer Support Team works from our Tidio HQ, based in Poland (UTC+1).
Available Support Options
- 24/5 live chat inside the Tidio panel and on our homepage https://www.tidio.com/ — we strive to respond within minutes!
- Email support at [email protected] during weekends (response within 24 hours)
Why is there no Tidio phone support?
We genuinely believe that it wouldn’t be possible to provide the same effective assistance over the phone. Live chat is always one click away in your Tidio dashboard, without the need to search for a phone number, dialling the number, and waiting for a call. It’s simpler, quicker, and doesn’t interrupt your daily routine! Let us list a few more reasons behind this decision:
- Live chat allows us to provide almost immediate support — to start a conversation, you just need to write to us. You’re not put on hold waiting to be connected! During the conversation itself, we’re able to instantly view your website, check your Tidio account and your settings. Thanks to all that, we can troubleshoot in no-time.
- We can exchange files and documents easily! You customise your chat widget and chatbots in a user-friendly visual editor, so we’d often ask you to send us screenshots or links to see a full picture of the issue. We’d also send you screenshots to guide you through the Dashboard or the Chatbot editor.
- Maintaining a call centre involves investing a lot of resources! Reducing those expenses allows us to focus on providing a free product, and… you won’t pay a toll for international calls either!
- Each conversation is kept in our records, so everyone in the team is up-to-speed with the conversation. You can return to the conversation anytime in the future. Even if you don’t get to speak to the same agent, you won’t need to repeat yourself all over again!
- And, finally, we use our own product to provide customer service! It’s easier for us to identify with our customers, because we’re our own customers, too!
Yes. You can see maintenance and outage updates on our status page https://status.tidio.com/
While all feature requests are thoroughly reviewed by our Product Team, we don’t send product updates related to those specific requests. To stay updated on what’s new in Tidio, visit our blog: https://www.tidio.com/blog/ and join our Tidio Community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tidio/
For any legal inquiries related to Tidio, send us an email to [email protected]