How are the security matters handled at Tidio?
Here at Tidio security is of utmost importance. This is why we have implemented a multi-layered infrastructure. Such a system guarantees that the data we receive from clients’ browsers is securely transferred to our servers.
Our layers of security:
- Panel display – a secure connection between the browser, our server, and the browser sockets.
- The final connection between the servers and our data storage.
How is it encrypted?
- All Tidio Chat connections are encrypted using the 256bit SSL protocol. All of our domains are hosted on a secure HTTPS address. There is no expiration date on the stored data. The data will remain on our servers even if a client does not extend their subscription.
- The most vital data, such as passwords or credit card details, is encrypted with one-way hash algorithms in our database, ensuring that no-one can decrypt them.
- Our infrastructure is based on highly secure OVH Cloud servers.
Where is it stored?
The OVH-based infrastructure allows for a quick response when it comes to resources. It also provides a high level of security thanks to OVH’s built-in cloud protection.
How do we use it?
Tidio will not review, share, distribute, or reference any client data. Tidio may access client data only for the purposes of providing our services, preventing or addressing technical problems at a client’s request.
What about our integration partners?
One of the main features of Tidio Chat is the ability to easily integrate with a wide array of other IT solutions.
We promise high data security for all of the information shared by our integration partners. The only data we collect is for integration purposes, commission checks, and tax compliance.
The data itself is collected only upon the operator’s request and is kept securely in our database. It may only be forwarded to our partners when triggered by an operator.
If you need any additional information on our security measures, feel free to ask us via chat or at [email protected]