3dcart Installation Guide
TO INTEGRATE TIDIO CHAT WITH 3DCART, PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIMPLE STEPS BELOW:
1. Log into your Tidio Chat panel. If you do not have an account yet, please create a new account right here or click on the Try It Out button in the top right corner.
2. Once you are in your panel, please proceed to the Channels (1) section and get your code from the Integration (2) section afterwards.
4. Log into your 3dcart administration panel and look for the theme editor under Settings > Design > Themes & Styles
5. In the Themes & Styles window, click the More drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and select Edit Template (HTML):
6. Look for the file frame.html (1) and on the right side click on the cog icon (2) underneath Action and select Edit (3):
7. Now you need to look for the closing head tag in the code. You can do that by searching for “</head>” (without quotations) with CTRL+F or Cmd+F. Paste the Tidio Chat installation code just right above it and press Save in the top-right corner:
That’s all! You can now start receiving chats in the panel at www.tidio.com/panel.
In case you run into any trouble during installation or experience any difficulties with our application, please contact us via chat on our website or at [email protected]