3dcart Installation Guide
TO INTEGRATE TIDIO CHAT WITH 3DCART, PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIMPLE STEPS BELOW:
1. Log into your Tidio Chat panel. If you do not have an account yet, please create a new account right here or click on the Try It Out button in the top right corner.
2. Once you are in your panel, please proceed to the Settings > Channels section and get your code from the Integration section afterwards.
4. Log into your 3dcart administration panel and look for the theme editor under Settings > Design > Themes & Styles
5. In the Themes & Styles window, click the More drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and select Edit Template (HTML):
6. Look for the file frame.html (1) and on the right side click on the cog icon (2) underneath Action and select Edit (3):
7. Now you need to look for the closing head tag in the code. You can do that by searching for “</head>” (without quotations) with CTRL+F or Cmd+F. Paste the Tidio Chat installation code just right above it and press Save in the top-right corner:
That’s all! You can now start receiving chats in the panel at www.tidio.com/panel.
In case you run into any trouble during installation or experience any difficulties with our application, please contact us via chat on our website or at [email protected]