Drupal Installation Guide
- First, log into your Tidio panel at www.tidio.com and go to the “Channels” section on the left. In there, look for the ‘
Integration‘ box (inside the Live Chat category)
- Next, log into your server using an FTP client e.g. Filezilla (https://filezilla-project.org/).
- Find the location of your theme in the server:
To do so, you can check the name of your theme in the Drupal panel and look for a catalogue with a similar name in catalogues/themes/name_of_your_theme, sites/all/themes/name_of_your_theme or sites/default/themes/.
- Check if there is a header.tpl.php or html.tpl.php file in your theme catalogue. Download this file to your computer and open it in
If there is no header, copy the file from /modules/system/html.tpl.php to catalogues_themes/templates.
- Save your changes and send it back to the server (overwriting the old file).
- Done! Tidio Chat will now appear on your website. Now you can go back to your Tidio Chat panel and customize chat to your preferences.
Please note: Before doing the integration, make sure you are working on the correct project. You can select your projects in the upper right corner of your Tidio panel.
If you experience any difficulties with installation please contact us at [email protected] We will be happy to help you with the integration.