4.7 from 1691+ reviews
4.7 from 1411+ reviews
4.8 from 407+ reviews
Maximize your support capacity with conversational AI
Lyro handles up to 70% of common customer questions, freeing up your real agents to solve complex requests. While human agents have an average response time of 2 minutes, Lyro answers questions in under 6 seconds.
Stay ahead of demand during peak season
Lyro provides assistance to multiple customers at once, allowing your support department to address every inquiry during demand spikes. Lyro understands context, remembers previous replies, and generates detailed answers to make sure customers are satisfied with the information they receive.
Provide AI assistance without changing your support system
Add Lyro to your helpdesk solution through Lyro Connect. Start offering AI assistance with Lyro in less than an hour, whether you use Gorgias, Intercom, LiveChat, Zendesk, Freshdesk, or something else.
A virtual support agent that can start solving customer problems in just 3 minutes
See how easy it is to maximize your support capacity with Lyro
The ultimate tool for efficient support departments
- Simple, 3-minute implementation if you’re a Tidio user
- Add Lyro to your existing customer service tool within 1 hour
- Handle up to 3.3x more customer queries without extra hiring
- Reduce your first response time by up to 90%
- Provide personalized assistance to all customers during peak season
- Lower your annual support costs
Provide unlimited Lyro support for up to $0.7 per customer
Lyro can answer multiple questions per conversation. Customers who resume chats don’t affect your monthly limit.
Yes, you can have Lyro answer up to 50 unique visitors for free. Check out other popular questions
How is Lyro more powerful than Tidio’s regular chatbots?
- Exclusive to Tidio users
- Require manual training
- Follow user-defined rules and scripts to answer customer questions
- Offer specific answers based on their training
- Available on Tidio. Can also be integrated with other customer service tools
- Learns from your support content without training
- Understands the intent behind customer questions and uses your support content to generate personalized responses
- Offers detailed answers based on your support content
Regular chatbots rely on pre-designed conversational paths while Lyro uses artificial intelligence and natural language processing to understand questions and have human-like conversations with customers. Lyro provides more details to make sure customers are satisfied with the information they receive. Keep in mind that you don’t have to choose between Lyro and our regular chatbots. You can use both solutions at the same time to provide exceptional service to your customers.
Are you using ChatGPT to power Lyro?
No, we are not. We use Claude (Anthropic AI) and our in-house models to power Lyro. We use Claude because this Large Language Model (LLM) has been developed with the goal of becoming helpful, honest, and harmless - making it the most trustworthy LLM on the market.
Why shouldn’t I simply use ChatGPT for customer service?
- Role - Designed for general conversation, small tasks and entertainment
- How it works - Interprets massive sets of data it has learned during its training process
- Efficiency - Generally efficient for broad conversations, but may produce low-quality or wrong answers when asked for details
- Role -Designed to provide customer service and support
- How it works - Interprets only your data to generate its responses
- Efficiency - Provides detailed responses based exclusively on your support content, minimizing the probability of wrong answers
Is Lyro free?
No. Every Tidio account starts with 50 Lyro conversations for free, and all users can access better limits with our paid Lyro plan.
Is Lyro available for all Tidio users?
Yes, every Tidio account starts with 50 free Lyro conversations and the Lyro plan is available to all users.
What is a Lyro conversation?
A Lyro conversation is a customer interaction that has at least one reply from our AI support agent. Even if Lyro replies a dozen times or more to solve the customer’s problem, or if the customer leaves the website and returns to the chat at a later time, that still counts as a single conversation.
When will my Lyro conversation limit refresh?
Every Tidio account starts with 50 Lyro conversations, but the limit does not refresh for free. You can access higher Lyro conversation limits with our Lyro plan. If you’re using the Lyro plan, your limit refreshes 30 days from the moment you made the payment.
How much does Lyro cost?
Your first 50 Lyro conversations are free. You can access more conversations with the Lyro plan:
50 conversations - $39
100 conversations - $75
150 conversations - $110
200 conversations - $140
Can I use more than 200 Lyro conversations per month?
Yes. Contact us to access custom Lyro conversation limits.
What is Lyro Connect?
Lyro Connect is Tidio’s newest feature. We know that switching from one customer service system to another can be difficult and we wanted to make it easy for you to use AI for support. That’s why we upgraded Lyro - our conversational AI bot - so you can add it as an extension to your existing customer service software. This way, you can use Lyro to provide AI assistance without having to go through the hassle of changing platforms.
How much does Lyro Connect cost?
Lyro Connect is available only with a personalized Tidio+ subscription. A Lyro conversation costs up to $0.7, but we offer volume discounts. Our sales representative will explain the pricing structure during your demo call.
How does Lyro Connect work?
Lyro Connect enables you to access Lyro without changing your support platform. Here’s how it works:
Integrate Lyro with your existing support solution through Lyro Connect
Share your support content with Lyro and activate it
Lyro uses your support content to formulate its answers and provide personalized assistance to multiple customers at once
If a customer asks a question that’s outside Lyro’s knowledge, the AI creates a ticket in your support solution so a real agent can answer
Is Lyro secure for my data?
Yes. We use Claude (Anthropic AI) to power Lyro. Claude is the most secure LLM on the market right now. It uses best practices for data handling and retention.
How can Lyro answer customer questions without any training and with one-click activation?
Lyro automatically scrapes your support content and uses it as its knowledge base. If the required information is part of your support content, Lyro will answer the customer’s question. If the answer is not part of your support content, Lyro will automatically forward the question to a human agent.
What are the benefits of Lyro?
- Increase customer satisfaction: Tidio’s Lyro analyzes customer questions and delivers human-like answers in seconds. This enables your customers to receive the information they need 24/7, increasing their satisfaction.
- Increase your support team’s efficiency: Lyro detects and answers questions about order status, shipping policies, product availability, and more, within milliseconds. This frees up your operators to focus on complex or profitable issues so you can make your business more profitable.
- Scalable solution: Lyro learns new answers as your business grows and your needs change. Lyro learns new information as you expand your knowledge base, so it can create new automated workflows as opportunities arise.
Is Lyro effective?
Yes, it is - our support team automated 58% of customer questions using it, and we have a complex product. Some users have even better results, automating 70% of inquiries. And its machine-learning algorithm makes it more effective over time. Lyro measures the helpfulness of its answers after customer interactions. Then, Lyro uses the data to adapt to incoming questions. You can also help Lyro get even more accurate over time by assessing its performance and providing it with more FAQ content to fill in its blind spots. This enables Lyro to answer more questions, reducing your customers’ waiting time even further.
Do you offer any other AI features?
Tidio offers multiple AI features besides Lyro. Explore Tidio AI here.