Creating an insightful piece of content comes at a certain price. Choosing an interesting topic is one, conducting thorough research is two, and producing a thought-provoking article counts as three. At Tidio, we believe that these three steps are crucial for delivering a masterpiece.Write for us
Who are we
Tidio is the 4th most popular live chat solution in the world and one of the fastest developing startups. When we entered the market in 2014, we had one specific objective in mind: to make communication between companies and their customers quick and efficient. Several years later… we continue to fulfill it.
What’s our mission
We created the blog to show business owners and entrepreneurs that there is a better way to engage and interact with their customers and, as a result of that, sell more. All this while keeping your customers happy and coming back for more.
We write about:
- Customer Service
- Live Chat and Chatbots
- Shopify and WordPress
Our blog is a place where we share our own experience, backed up by solid data, and where superstars like you get a chance to educate us and our readers on best practices that worked for you.
What does “valuable content” mean
Be sure you know what to write about.
Research the topic, formulate a thesis statement, write an outline. If you wish your pitch ranked as top-notch, pay special attention to the language being accessible to every user, and try to befriend the Google search engine.
Here are a few more things to consider.
Joining Tidio’s writing club even as a guest means that you understand the importance of supporting your statements with solid data.
- Make sure you conduct thorough research on your chosen topic.
- Include relevant statistics, research findings and case studies in all forms (links, infographics, screenshots).
- Link only to the trusted sources and articles that will bring value to our readers.
- The message you’re trying to convey must be simple, clear and comprehensive. Remember that most Internet users skim the text to find passages that they are looking for. The quicker they find them, the better.
- Don’t forget you write for humans! Write like a cool person that we know you are. We talk, we joke and we laugh because real connections with people is what we care about. Therefore, feel free to include humor in your article (jokes, pictures).
- Simplicity is the key! Make your article is easy to read and comprehend. We are looking for conversation-like pieces that can be read in one sitting and encourage to reach for more.
SEO? Yes, please!
Google loves our content. We want it to be easy to swallow not just for the readers, but also for the search engine. This is why we produce SEO-friendly texts, to generate greater visibility for people seeking answers. We do it by following these steps:
- the article fits in the word limit of 1,500 – 2,500 words;
- the article targets one or two long-tail keywords based on primary and top-level keywords;
- the article includes relevant links to other articles on our blog, as well as, external sources that support your findings;
- the article includes short, informative and catchy headings;
- the article is clearly structured into the following sections: introduction, main body, conclusion;
- the article is reinforced with visuals (infographics, statistics, bullet points).
We will include a link to your website in an author’s bio.
What’s in it for you?
Apart from joining our Guest Writers Hall of Fame, you will also get:
#1 Recognition: as you write articles, you gain expertise that helps to establish your online authority. From then on, you’re branded as a credible source that more and more people will eagerly reach for.
#2 Exposure: With more than 250,000 people on our mailing list, you will be exposed to a great audience the moment we publish your article on the front page of our blog. We will also make sure to promote your piece on our social media channels which brings us to…
#3 Followings: As your articles receive more publicity and greater exposure in the Internet, so will you. Visitors will follow you on social media sites to see more of your online activity and to tune for next articles.